New and Improved version! No more cutting of Upper decals! Just peel and stick!
New! 1996 “script” Judy version now available!
I sell these on eBay, but I’ll cut them out and sell directly and give you a little discount if you buy from me direct for $11.00 USD (you save $1.00!)
Shipping is FREE in USA (2-3 bus. day delivery). $1.25 Int’l First Class Mail (allow 1-2 week delivery time)
Please specify the version you are ordering:
Looking for Judy FSX decals? You can get them here!
Description from my eBay auction:
The highest quality. Period.
- Thick Ink. At least 2-3 times thicker than other silkscreen printers and 10x-20x thicker than digitally printed stickers.
- 100% UV Protection… Multiple Passes. Each full-color sticker is silkscreened onto a thick vinyl surface with 4 thick coats of ink, and 3 thick coats of clear gloss with 100% UV protection.
- Weather proof and waterproof. Effective outdoor capability is 2000-3000% higher than Digital/Flexo materials.
- Extreme durability. Minimum 3-5 year effective capability against any weather. Actual lifetime should be substantially higher since you aren’t riding everyday! Extremely durable in extreme conditions (like mountain biking!). Silkscreen stickers are the only way to go if you are looking for durability.
Each set includes (enough to restore one (1) fork):
- Two (2), separate Rock Shox Judy main decals (fork uppers)
- One pair of your choice: “XC”, “SL”, or “SL with Judy script” lower decals.Please specify the version you want in the Paypal checkout message field.
Note: Lower Decals will arrive as one single decal. Just use an X-acto knife and a ruler to split the decals in half. I will include detailed instructions for trimming the decals and application tips with all shipments. Don’t worry, no one has ever had a problem trimming these decals! It’s easy! If you would like me to trim them for you, just leave me a message during checkout. Before applying decals, be sure the fork leg is absolutely clean of any adhesive or cleaning residues.
- Completely remove any adhesive residue with WD-40 or similar
- Use rubbing alcohol or other degreaser to completely remove any WD-40 residue
- Peel and stick! Use the blunt edge of your fingernail to rub over the full decal to ensure full adhesion